Part Time: Treatment Aide
2nd shift (3p – 11p) availability and our 3rd shift (11p - 7a) shift availability
Looking to make a difference in the community and in people's lives? Life Treatment Centers is the company for you. We are a non-profit, community-based organization that serves men and women with drug, alcohol, and gambling addictions. This includes residential living, continuing care, outpatient therapy, substance use prevention and education, and specialized treatment sessions.
Interested applicants can come to our office to fill out an application.
- 2nd shift: 3pm – 11pm
- This includes both weekday and weekends.
- This position has the flexibility to rotate weekends or just work one of the weekend days.
- Pay: $10.70/hr at hire and $11.00/hr after 90 days of employment.
- Team work atmosphere
- Flexible scheduling
- PTO for employees who work at least 24 hours per week
- Open door supervisor
- Numerous employee appreciation days/events/etc.
We are an AA/EOE employer. We participate in E-Verify and conduct drug testing.