As we continue to expand throughout Northern Indiana we are in need of quality individuals to provide the very best in addiction treatment care.
Scroll down to see our current openings.
Resumés & cover letters may always be submitted for review. Click Here for our PDF version application. Once you complete the application, you can drop it off at our building location, or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This organization participates in E-Verify. Click Here to view our career resources page.
GROUP FACILITATOR – PART TIME
- MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS – 5:00P
- THURSDAYS – 5:30P
SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON PERSON SERVED NEEDS BUT WILL BE DISCUSSED. WORK DAYS WILL BE APPROX. 3 HOURS OR LESS FROM START TO FINISH.
Requirements of the position:
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least a Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- LCAC, LAC, LSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, preferred but not required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Are you looking to help a non-profit grow provided needed resources to individuals in the community? Life Treatment Centers may be the place for you. Life Treatment Centers is a non-profit, community-based organization that has served the needs of St. Joseph County/North Central Indiana since 1972. We provide a wide variety of services assisting people with alcohol, drugs, and gambling addictions. We have a comprehensive list of treatment services through programs including Residential Living, Continuing Care, Outpatient Therapy, Substance Use Prevention/Education, and Special Populations. We are currently looking for a Part Time Group Facilitator to work in our Outpatient and After Care Programs. A similar position includes Support Group Facilitator.
This position will be responsible for preparation, facilitation, and documentation, via EMR, of groups for individuals in various treatment programs, including relapse prevention and social support. Compensation will be determined by the amount of individuals in the group, percentage of fees received and is negotiable based on licensure status.
Life Treatment Centers, Inc. is an EOE/AA employer. Women, Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
FULL TIME: PRIMARY TREATMENT COORDINATOR
1ST SHIFT (8AM-4PM WITH TWO SHIFTS 12:00P – 8:00P) THERE IS A ROTATING ON-CALL FOR CRISIS CALLS THAT ROTATES BETWEEN ALL COORDINATORS/COUNSELORS.
$35,000 WITH A MASTER’S DEGREE BUT WILL GO UP BASED ON LICENSE.
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Addictions Counseling, Marriage and Family, Psychology, or Social Work and eligible for state license, preferred but individuals in the above field Master’s Programs required.
- Active LSCW, LSW, LMHC, LMHCa, LCAC, LAC, LMFT, or Psychology License in Indiana, preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License
We are currently looking for an energetic and a self-starter to join our team as a Full Time Primary Treatment Coordinator. Similar positions include: counselor, LSW, LCSW, LCAC, LCACa, LAC, LMHC, LMHCa, LMFT, therapist. This is a great position to help people in our community reach the needed resources to be successful in recovery.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the specific responsibilities.
Counsel and aid persons served and their families requiring assistance dealing with substance abuse problems through interviews, group sessions, treatment planning, reviewing of records, and counseling.
Interested applicants can come to our office to fill out an application or click on the link on this page to download the PDF.
- Interview persons served, review records and communicate with other clinical staff and professionals to evaluate the condition of the person served.
- Formulates plan for treatment and rehabilitation of person served.
- Counsel person served individually and in group sessions to assist person served in maintaining abstinence from alcohol and/or drug dependency.
- Counsels family members to assist family in dealing with and providing support for person served.
- Refers person served to other support services as needed such as medical evaluation and treatment, social services, and employment services.
- Monitors condition of person served to evaluate success of therapy and adapts treatment as needed.
- Prepares, dictates, and maintains reports and clinical records as required in a timely manner.
- Prepares documents for presentation in court and accompanies person served to court as needed.
- Serves as a member of the clinical team.
- Attend meetings and training as needed.
- Take on-call responsibilities as needed.
- Maintain professional conduct.
- Treat persons served with dignity, respect and free from: abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- Report suspected or observed abuse, neglect, or exploitation.
- Complete all required paperwork/computer work accurately in a timely manner.
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an AA/EOE employer. We participate in E-Verify and conduct drug testing.